Simularte is in charge of the artistic direction and chose to include in the program both Italian and international musicians. They'll be playing in the Emotion Hall, the mall's arena designed for live events and interactive experiences. Jazz in Emotion perfectly represents the fundamental principle of Movimento Turismo del Vino: promoting a territory and its wines through new, captivating experiences that make wine tourists ask for more.
At a pace of roughly one concert a month, the mini-festival will keep you company up to May 2023. Each time, a different Friulian winery will showcase their wines and everyone in the audience will taste a selection of wines, along with Il Crudo Itinerante's appetizers. A great way indeed to open a show! Here's the full list of featured jazz musicians and local winemakers.
All events will start at 7.30 pm. Entrance+wine tasting: 28€. Tickets available on TicketOne.
- 17 November 2022: music by Enrico Pieranunzi Trio, wine tastings by Colmello di Grotta
- 15 December 2022: music by The NuVoices Gospel Project featuring Leslie Sackey, wine tastings by Castello di Rubbia
- 19 January 2023: music by JBBG SMÅL – Gran Riserva, wine tastings by Ca' Tullio
- 02 February 2023: music by Chiara Luppi & “Tu” Soul Jazz 5et, wine tastings by Villa Russiz
- 23 February 2023: music by Rita Marcotulli, wine tastings by Tenuta Villanova
- 16 March 2023: music by GeGè Telesforo Quintet, wine tastings by Borgo Conventi
- 13 April 2023: music by Glauco Venier's “Quartetto Nuovo”, wine tastings by Castelvecchio
- 18 May 2023: music by Javier Girotto & “Aires Tango”, wine tastings to be confirmed.
About Movimento Turismo del Vino
The association counts on 800 high-profile cantine, carefully selected thanks to their quality standards as to wine tourism and accomodation. MTV aims at promoting wine culture through direct contact and visits at winemaking facilities, on one hand getting a greater public to know their associates and, on the other hand, also letting tourists know that it's possible to make wine while respecting both the environment and tradition. The Friulian delegation Movimento Turismo del Vino – Friuli Venezia Giulia consists of 80 winemaking firms, representing all the 8 regional DOC areas.
Cover Photo: The NuVoices Gospel Project, taken from their official Facebook account